Goals and Objectives
The Aboriginal Circle of Educators has many goals and objectives including the following:
- To foster the development of culturally appropriate curriculum.
- To support the integration of Aboriginal perspectives in all areas of the curriculum.
- To provide opportunities for personal and professional development in the areas of Aboriginal education.
- To encourage and support Aboriginal educators towards leadership positions in the area of education.
- To provide opportunities to develop leadership skills in both Indigenous and non-Indigenous educators.
- To liaise and promote positive relations in community members and organizations who are involved in the education of Indigenous children and youth.